Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Universityestablished by Government of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999.
- The University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act. The University has been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Certification by Standardization, Testing and Quality Certification Directorate, Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India, for a period of three years.
- It has been accredited "A Grade" by NAAC during Feb - March 2007.
- It is an affiliating and teaching University that aims to facilitate and promote studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education in the disciplines of engineering, technology, architecture, management, medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, education, law, journalism and mass communication, etc. and also to achieve excellence in these and related fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- It awards various degrees like: B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. (Environment Management), M.Sc. (Forensic Science), M.Sc.(Ciminology), B.Arch., BCA, BBA, MBA, BMC, B.Sc.(MLT), B.Sc.(Hons) Nursing, BJ(MC), BASLP, BRT, B.Pharma, BPT, MPT, BHMCT, B.Ed., LLB, LLM, MAHM, MCPHM, MHRPD, BHMS, MBBS and Ph.D etc. The admission to these programmes are done yearly through Common Entrance Test.
Total Seats = 5500 approximately
Admission Brochure can be taken by paying Rs.1000/- from Branches of Punjab & Sind Bank [ the details of branches will be taken from GGSIPU website] after 30th January, 2016
The application should be submitted to University Office latest by first week of April, 2016
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate and must also have passed English [Core or elective or functional] as a subject..
The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. [details are mentioned in GGSIPU Brochure]
For all Undergraduate Programs where entry qualification is 12th pass - 21 years.
For More details on course, entrance test dates etc. candidates can refer to GGSIPU Admission Brochure 2015-2016.
Regarding coaching classes students can contact personally at our centre.
Target Design Academy
397, 1st Floor, Masjid Moth
New Delhi -110049
Mobile ; +91-9818081949